A quick and flavor packed smoothie reminiscent of your favorite childhood sandwich. The PB&J Smoothie has it all...tons of berries, a big dollop of peanut butter, your favorite plant based milk and a scoop of vegan protein powder. This is the perfect recipe for breakfast on the go or a healthy, late afternoon snack. Easy to make and travels well!!!
Healthy Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
Looking for a go to vegan smoothie recipe that is quick, easy to make and 100% delicious? Look no further - it's time to meet our PB&J Smoothie. in this recipe, we're mixing up all of the strawberries and raspberries with your favorite plant based milk, natural peanut butter, a banana (for a little added sweetness) and vegan vanilla protein. This is our go to smoothie recipe at least one morning a week. It travels well and makes for a satisfying fix for your sweet tooth and grumbling belly.
What You'll Love About This Recipe
- just sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth
- packed with tons of protein (peanut butter and vegan protein)
- super satisfying - you'll be full and satisfied for hours
- so easy to make - a healthy breakfast or snack in 3 minutes or less
- travels well - we love to pour smoothies into glass jars and take it to go
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothies:
Start with your frozen berries in the bottom of your blender. I like to let the berries sit for 5-10 minutes to thaw just a little bit. Next, you'll add the banana, coconut milk, peanut butter and protein powder to the blender. Turn you blender on - start with low speed to combine and increase speed to the highest setting and blend for about 30 seconds. Pour smoothies into your favorite glasses and enjoy. You can garnish smoothies with a few of slices of fresh strawberry or banana and a drizzle of peanut butter.
How to Store Leftover Smoothies
I honestly just leave my smoothie in the pitcher and store in the refrigerator for the day. You can also transfer smoothies to individual jars which makes it easy to take smoothies to go. Store smoothies in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen berries I used strawberries and raspberries
- 1 large banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Combine your frozen berries, banana, peanut butter, coconut milk and protein powder in your blender. Mix on low to combine and then chnage speed to high until your smoothie is well blended. If your smoothie is too thick to pour, you can add a little bit of water and blend again. Keep adding until you are happy with the consistency of your smoothie.
- Pour into glasses and top with additional berries and a drizzle of peanut butter.
- Store any leftover smoothie in the pitcher in the refrigerator. You can also transfer smoothies to individual jars which makes it easy to take smoothies to go. Store smoothies in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.