Who doesn't love a big bowl of fresh guacamole to enjoy with some chips or chili? This recipe is both delicious, and really easy to whip together. You can totally make it and you'll absolutely love it! It's much more flavorful and fresh than any premade guacamole that you can get at the grocery store. This is a game day staple in our house. Filled with fresh jalapeño, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro, and fresh lime juice, this guacamole is sure to make everyone dig in for more. This is also a great side with my Maple Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas.
Making the Guacamole:
I call this recipe "easy" because it really is easy to make. You start with a medium sized mixing bowl and add the diced jalapeño, red onion, pressed garlic, and tomato to the bowl. Next, slice and scoop the avocado into the bowl. Finally a few squeezes of fresh lime juice, a handful of chopped cilantro, and a healthy shake of Papa Joe's Salt and you're done! I like to make this guacamole up a few hours before I plan to serve it, I find that the flavors have time to marinate this way. Definitely give this recipe a try... Super Bowl LII is less than a week away!
Other delicious and easy recipes
- 5 Ingredient Macadamia Nut Pesto
- Summer Panzanella with Lemon Basil Dressing
- Easy Homemade Guacamole
- Mango Guacamole
- Maple Sea Salt Popcorn
- Maple Roasted Pecans
- Potatoes Au Gratin
- Mango Strawberry Salsa
- ½ fresh jalapeno pepper finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion finely diced
- ½ large tomato
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 4 avocados
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon Papa Joe's Salt or mixture of salt and pepper
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine jalapeno, red onion, tomato, and garlic.
- Cut each avocado in half and remove the pits. Score each avocado, slicing into squares and scoop into the bowl with the other veggies.
- Add chopped cilantro and squeeze the fresh lime juice over the veggies. Add Papa Joe's salt or salt and pepper. Mix/mash with a large fork. If you like your guacamole filled with larger chunks of avocado, don't mash it as much.