Alright smoothie lovers! This is going to quickly become one of your favorite smoothie recipes. Not sure about you, but I am OBSESSED with peaches and I LOVE smoothies! This Vegan Peach and Almond Smoothie is made with frozen peaches, banana, unsweetened coconut milk, vegan vanilla protein powder, almond butter and cinnamon. Grown-ups love this peach smoothie and so do the kiddos! This recipe is quick and easy to make - you literally combine all of the ingredients into the blender, turn it on and you're done!
This peach smoothie recipe is the perfect recipe to shake up your morning smoothie routine - you'll think you're having a delicious milkshake for breakfast! I hope that you love this new healthy and delicious peach smoothie!
In this post, I'll walk you through making, serving and storing this delicious recipe.
What You'll Like About This Recipe:
- so quick and easy to make - you'll be enjoying this smoothie in less than 5 minutes
- 8 simple ingredients
- travels and stores well in the refrigerator
- a great way to get extra protein and nutrition into your diet or into the kiddos
- absolutely delicious - tastes like an indulgent milkshake but it's good for you!
- double it up and have a healthy snack ready to go for later on in the day
How to Make Vegan Peach and Almond Smoothies:
Smoothies are literally so easy to make. For this recipe, you're going to combine your frozen peaches, banana, almond butter, protein powder, cinnamon, ice and coconut milk in your blender. Next, you'll turn the blender on and puree until you have a nice creamy, smooth consistency. Pour smoothies into your favorite glasses and enjoy. You can garnish smoothies with a few of diced peaches and a few mint leaves or with a few slices of fresh banana. This recipe would make a delicious base for your favorite smoothie bowl.
Storing Leftover Vegan Peach and Almond Smoothies:
I honestly just leave my smoothie in the pitcher and store in the refrigerator for the day. You can also transfer smoothies to individual jars which makes it easy to take smoothies to go. Store smoothies in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Other delicious drinks
- Tropical Green Smoothie
- Slow Cooker Warm Apple Cider
- Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream
- Summer Peach Tea Cocktail
Vegan Peach and Almond Smoothie
- glass storage jars
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1.5 scoops favorite vanilla protein powder
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup water
- 1-2 handfuls ice
- Add the peaches, banana, almond butter, protein powder, cinnamona, coconut milk, water and ice to your blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately or store in glass jars for up to 3 days.
Leave a Reply